The primary service/product offered by IndiaLinx is an end to end rail solution between Hinterland ICDs and Gateway Port locations for EXIM Cargo.
In addition, IndiaLinx also offers domestic cargo solutions, and solutions for movement of empty containers where these can be matched with our own empty flow directions.
We offer first and last mile connectivity wherever this is specifically requested by our primary rail customers, or where this is a part of an overall supply chain solution that is being offered.
We are in the process of developing a long lead road service as a special requirement offering to meet urgent customer connectivity commitments.
Our association with APL Logistics as a leading 3PL service provider also helps us to offer more complex Domestic and Exim cargo solutions which incorporate activities such as warehousing, road transport, value added services, international forwarding and consolidation services, technology support and visibility services etc.
IndiaLinx operates 28 scheduled export and import train services per week in either direction plus some on demand services from a partnership network with various ICD’s to the ports of Mundra, Pipavav & Nhava Sheva. Due to the unique slot sharing arrangments that IndiaLinx has entered into with other operators, we are able to offer a much higher service frequency than that which is possible with only our own trains in deployment.
|ICD Loni||Mundra||5 (2 Reefer)|
|Pipavav||3 (2 Reefer)|
|ICD Faridabad (ACTL)||Mundra||2|
|ICD Thimmapur (Hyderabad)||JNPT||2|
On Demand Services
In addition to the scheduled services, IndiaLinx also provides connectivity on the following routes and can consider other serving other routes based on demand:
- ICD Patli (Adani Logistics) – Mundra, Pipavav, JNPT – Import and Export Services
- ICD Sanand (Thar Terminals) – Mundra, Pipavav – Import and Export Services
- ICD Jodhpur (Thar Terminals) – Mundra, Pipavav – Import and Export Services
- CD Loni/ICD Kanech – Gotan (Rajasthan) – Mundra – Domestic Services
- Bhimasar (Gujarat) – ICD Pali , ICD Modinagar – Domestic Services
EMPTY Container Flows
- ICD Loni - Jodhpur, Kanpur, Ludhiana – Empty Containers
- Mundra-NCR, Kanpur - Reefer Empties
- JN Port – Kanpur, Hyderabad – Reefer Empties
- As a rail services company, IndiaLinx has maintained focus on development of rail capacity to service our customers, and to work on a partnership model to access the widest possible terminal network.
- At present, our primary wagon fleet consists of 18 BLCA type container trains, of which 2 are high capacity (69T axle load/wagon) trains and the balance 16 are conventional capacity (60 T axle load/wagon) trains.
- Our plans are to expand capacity to at least 25 trains within the next two years based on organic demand and offering of services from new locations.
- We operate a mix of owned and long term leased assets, and also take over short term leased assets on occasion to supplement peak demand.
The technical specifications of the BLC wagon are broadly as follows:
- Each container rake comprises 9 modules/consists.
- Each module/consist comprises 5 wagons, i.e. a full rake comprises 45 wagons.
- Each wagon can carry 2X20’ or 1X40’ container, i.e. 90 TEUs per rake.
- Maximum permissible payload 61 T per wagon. The new variants with enhanced axle loads are designed to carry up to 69 T per wagon
- Maximum permissible speed 100 Kms / hour